What you need to do...
- All guests are required to wear a mask or face covering to their appointment
- You will need to be on time for your booking (any later than 10mins you will need to rebook)
- Sanitise and/or wash hands upon entry
- Complete a health questionnaire upon entry
- Arrive for your appointment alone
- Please bring the minimum personal belongings with you and try to refrain from bringing coats or jackets. If you do they will need to be kept on your person to reduce contact with others belongings.
- Practise social distancing
- Sanitise hands before and after use of toilet
- ENJOY YOUR NEW HAIR
What we are doing...
What we are doing...
From 4th July all appointments are to be made via telephone. 01268260311
- There will be limiting of services such as no dry cuts, no keratin blowdries and no beard trims.
- Prioritising of services due to time unable to open the salon. e.g blowdries may only be available with a cut or colour.
- We are cleaning the salon even more regular than usual.
- We are using disposable tools and equipment wherever possible and sanitising multi use items.
- We have at least 1m between our guests
- We are cleaning each workstation after every use
- The SL team will be wearing correct PPE and extra where possible
- We have removed all non essential items. There will be no hot drinks and no magazines.
- We will be running at a reduced capacity.
-- We will be soon adding to our extension services we offer
-- There will be temporary extended opening times to help service all of the post lockdown hair
-- On September 1st there will be a permanent price increase to our services; this is due to yearly inflation and also being shut due to Covid. These new prices will be published approx 4 weeks before the increase
We would like to remind all of our valued guests that the changes being made throughout the duration of 2020 some are permanent, some are temporary, some are unusual for us all and some are just necessary for survival of the business. Please be patient and understanding as we are doing are best to keep both our guests and team safe and well. We also would like to say a big thank you for all of your continued loyalty and support.